The Ministry of Information and Communication (MIC) of Vietnam has published a Draft Circular that will replace Circular 02/2022/TT-BTTTT, “Regulations on List of products and goods potentially to cause unsafety under the governance of the Ministry of Information and Communications.” MIC has added new standards including the following:
- QCVN 130:2022/BTTTT – RF EMC Standard for Wireless Audio Devices
- QCVN 131:2022/BTTTT – RF Standard for EUTRA NB-IoT
- QCVN 132:2022/BTTTT – Safety Standard for Tablets, desktop and laptop computers, DECT Phone, Set Top Box, and Televisions
- QCVN 18:2022/BTTTT – RF EMC Standard for Radar 76-77 GHz and 5G
- QCVN 65:2013/BTTTT will be invalid, and QCVN 65:2021/BTTTT will be mandatory
According to the new Circular, type approval certificates must be updated to the new standard and get test reports for the new Safety or EMC standards. The Draft Circular will come into effect on July 1, 2023.
Please contact your Approve-IT project manager for more information.