The Nepal Telecommunications Authority (NTA) published a notification announcing the following updates:
- UWB devices will now be allowed in the 6-8.5 GHz frequency band.
- The 865 MHz band will now be allowed.
- Nepal is continuing with 5G trials.
- Consumer Premises Equipment supporting the bands indicated in Table 1 (page 18) and Table 4 (page 21) is waiting for NTA’s decision for the ability to be type approved.
- The 6 GHz band is not allowed for Wi-Fi 6E.
Please contact your Approve-IT project manager for more information.