ANATEL in Brazil issued several new Acts (Act 4077, 4082, 4083, 4084, 4088, 4091 and others) which will revoke previous rules (Acts, IGs) and provide deeper clarifications concerning:
- Procedure to be followed when a device that is already approved by ANATEL undergoes modifications
- Rights and obligations from the interested parties in the ANATEL approval process
- Operational procedure for certifying telecommunication devices in Brazil
- Operational procedure for homologating Certificates of Conformity issued by OCDs
- Orientations to be observed when applying the ANATEL label and/or ID
- Procedure to choose a lab to run local testing
For more details regarding each of the new Acts and in order to receive detailed explanation regarding how the changes may impact current and future projects, please contact the Approve-IT Team!